Wednesday 14 August 2013

Modelling I Models



I Models Holdings
Recently, I was scouted by one of I Model’s staff while walking along the streets of Bugis. I was scouted by them before a few years back but had no genuine interest in modeling back then. They wanted to tie me down for 2 years to a contract which I rejected. So this time, the opportunity came knocking on my door and I seized it by booking an appointment with them to find out more. I came down to their office at Orchard Central Level 5 and I was quite happy with their offer. It is $690 for 3 outfit changes, while the marketing and Composite Card fees are waived since I was invited.  Those who walked-in usually paid $2500 extra for these. Anyways, I thought $690 was a little steep (I’m a student) and Sky, the consultant I had been speaking with, offered me $390 for 1 outfit change.

Hmm, I’m still thinking hard about it. I do have an interest in modelling but I am afraid this might just not work out for me. 

Any comments out here? 

No comments: