Tuesday 4 March 2014

MUSEE Platinum Tokyo Review



Hello!

Today I shall talk about MUSEE Platinum Tokyo. I've been going to MUSEE aka MPT  since 2011. I have always wanted to get rid of underarm hair for good as this would leave my skin really clean and smooth and fair. Thus, I decided to go for MUSEE at Scotts Square since it was in town and also the newest outlet then.

Back then, they had their promotion for unlimited underarm hair removal for a hundred bucks. So I thought," Wow, if that's gonna remove my hair for good, then I can stop buying shavers & blades for my armpits too! damn good deal! "  I called my friend and we both headed down to the outlet at Scotts Square and we wanted to try getting rid of leg hair too, so we signed up for a package.

Up to today, I must say that I see see great results! My underarm hair growth has slowed ever since the first session and just 2 weeks ago, I had my 5th session ( yes, I haven't visited them in a longg time) and the strands are turning out to be finer and sparser! WOOHOO!  I am damn happy la! I just hope I can get rid of it totally by end of 2014 and throw my razors away.

If you are thinking of going for MUSEE hair removal, there are few things you'll need to know and some reasons why I really like this company:


  • The treatment takes place at least every 2 months. You can't go back asking them for treatment every week on the same part. They'll tell you to wait for the hair to grow.
  • OTher than their underarm treatment, the other treatments can be categorized as a Large part(L) or a Small part(S) . 2 small parts is equal to 1 Large part. 
  • Staff there are not pushy and you just pay for what you want. If you're keen to do just the underarm removal, just tell them you want that. Otherwise, they will not shove other packages to your face. This is why I really like this company.
  • During treatment, you will be made to wear an eye mask, to prevent your eyes from being blinded by the beams of filtered light. Your belongings can be kept in a locker in the treatment room and you can hold the key with you so no one can freely access your stuff when you are ' blindfolded' .Another big plus here!
  • During treatment, they will shave off your hair and mark the spot they want to perform treatment on . Then they put a really cold gel on your skin which formulated to activate when exposed to the beams of light. As a result, your hair growth will be delayed.
  • Once done, they will remove the specially formulated gel and place cooling pads on the treated areas for a few minutes to soothe the skin.
  • Finally, they will moisturize your skin with their Beauty After Care Gel . If you 'd like to bring home a bottle, you may purchase it at the counter.
  • Also, you may be worried that it will hurt right? I was really concerned my skin would burn or worse, turn chao tar due to the intensity of the light but hey, I'm not complaining after almost 10 sessions.  before they apply anything or perform treatment on your skin, they will inform you. And they will check to see if you're comfortable. Communicating with them is very easy!!
  • Be on time for your appointment. Inform them if you'll be late, they may cancel  your session if you're over 10 min late.  The last time I was really late, my fault for taking too long with my previous appointment, but thankfully they didn't cancel because I called them  to check!
  • They have certain restrictions for hair removal. I was told that if the skin is too too dark, this treatment will not be effective. Do book a consultation with them to find out if you are suitable.

I hope you find this review helpful and if you'd like to sign up with me to receive double privileges including a free gift  and 1 Large part for free, leave your email/contact  in the comment box below ^ ^ or you may email me at thepluralofjoy@gmail.com , with Musee Platinum Privileges as the subject. 

In case you want to make an appointment, here are the contacts:

Website: http://www.musee-pla.asia/menu/
Scotts Sqaure: 66048043
Centerpoint: 67358511
Parco Millenia Walk: 63377273
Plaza Singapura: 68843500
Bugis Plus: 63419844
Jurong East Westgate: 68357854


Update! If you'd like to enjoy the double privilege with me, note that I need not be present when you sign up. Just quote my membership ID, name and outlet which I patronise i.e. Scotts Square.  Please email me to get my membership ID no! Thanks :)

No comments: