Monday 10 March 2014

Threading at Fanny Beauty House


I was at Fanny Beauty House at Bendemeer Mall the other day, just beside Boon Keng Station. There they offer threading and facial service.

I actually wanted to get my eyebrows into shape for $5 , but I wanted to get my upper lips hair removed too for another $5. But they were offering facial threading at $13. So I thought I should give face threading a try.

I've done threading before , so I know what the pain is like and I'm already quite used to it, except for the upper lips which can string quite a bit.

The experience went quite well for me. It took about 20-25 minutes. My eyebrows were in shape and my upper lips looked very clean. ^^The Chinese staff there were friendly and nice. Enny, the staff who served me, and I talked as the session went on. I thought that the outlet was clean  and simply decorated & most importantly, it was well-lit for the staff to see where all the facial hairs are. This is so that they can do a better, cleaner job. The only thing I didn't like was that I was there on a Sunday where there were kids running outside the shop , screaming away. That sort of added to my 'pain' at some points.So I'd come back on a weekday then.

I signed up for their package, costing $130 for 10 sessions.Although, I have seen better deals in other parts of Singapore such as Toa Payoh, I chose this because it's very convenient for me.

After doing the sign up for 5 to 10 minutes, I realised that the swelling / redness had subsided quite a lot, though she did not spray any rosewater onto my face after that.


The address is Blk 27 Bendemeer Road #01-675. S(330027)
Hp: 94603130
Opening Hours : 10am-9pm

No comments: