Thursday 27 March 2014

Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System

Hello!

I've just purchased my  Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System and I am a satisfied customer. Even though I'm not sponsored to do this, I truly want to share my honest opinion here. Well, here is my review.

First of all, I just wanted to say that sometimes I feel guilty having put on so much make up on my face and then, when it's time to wash it away, I wonder if my removers/ cleansers always do the job well. So, I decided to buy this because I think my face deserves to be treated better! I don't think it deserves to sleep with make up and dirt on it, right? So I'm really glad to buy this for her.

Installing / Setting up

This was really easy. In the box, there was a 20 ml skin renewal cleanser, 2 AAA batteries , a brush head and the the main body. Just simply insert the batteries into the body and attach the brush head till you hear a click. In a minute , everything is up! Read the instructions before putting on your face.
Unboxing the kit



All set up and ready to use!
Ease of use

There are 2 buttons on the main body. One is to the power and the other is for you to adjust the speed. There are 2 speed levels to choose from- fast and slow. I prefer using the slower mode as it's gentler on the skin. I use the faster mode if I've applied more make up on that area. But, be careful.
 Do not apply it near the eyes!!! I did that, and the brush went in !! Super painful!!! 
I was trying to rid the make up from my eye lids but I shall not do that next time. I guess I still have to use a make up remover for my eyelids next time. Anyway, the pain subsided in a couple of minutes. *PHEW* imagine if i had to pay more to see a doctor for this. Then that would make my purchase a silly investment. lol.



After use
After using the kit, my face feels very clean, very soft, very smooth and very relaxed. When I stroke my skin, I love that smoothness and that's why I look forward to removing my make up!!!



Where to get
Olay Regenerist  Advanced Cleaning System retails in stores at SGD$49.90. Refills can be bought at $11.90 a box of 2 heads from Guardian.


:)


More pictures

The brush head




Instructions Sheet

Just 2 buttons. The top is for power, the other for speed.




No comments: